HDMI over 1 CAT-5E/6 Extender
Run HDMI 1.3b / 1080P up to 160 Feet using 1 CAT-5E or CAT-6 Cable!
Perfect HDMI video at long distances over only 1 CAT5 Cable!
Running a single CAT5 cable is easier and less expensive than running a long HDMI cable through a wall or ceiling, not to mention more reliable. Many buildings are already wired for CAT-5, eliminating the expense of pulling an HDMI cable.
- Follows the IEEE-568B standard
- Transmission distance of up to 50 meters for 1080p video using CAT-6 cable
- Auto-adjustment of feedback, equalization and amplification. As the end user, you don't need to worry about the length of the cable
- Compact size, rugged, professional construction
- Supports HDMI 1.3
- Supports 1080p video
- Supports 165MHz / 1.65Gbps per channel (4.95Gbps overall) bandwidth
- Supports 8bit per channel (24bit overall) deep color
- Supports uncompressed 2 channel audio such as LPCM
QTY: 1 Transmitter and 1 Receiver unit. 2 5VDC 2.0A Power Supplies included.
|Input Video Signal:||0.5 - 1.0 volts p-p|
|Output Video||HDMI 1.3b|
|Video Format Supported:|
|DTV/HDTV||480i / 576i / 480p / 576p / 720p / 1080i / 1080P|
|CAT-6 Cable||50 Meters for 1080P|
|Video Amplifier Bandwidth:||1.65Gbps/165MHz|
|Vertical Frequency Range:||50/60Hz|
|Size (L-W-H):||100 x 65 x 25.5mm|
|Power Supply:||5V DC 2.0A (5W) x 2|
Requires 1 CAT-5E or CAT-6 Cable for operation (Not included). Shielded cable recommended.