Velleman PIC Programmer & Experimentation Board
Velleman Part Number: VM111
Ideal for your next microcontroller project!
Suitable for programming Microchip® FLASH PIC(tm) microcontrollers.
- Supports 4 different 300 mil. PICs: 8p, 14p, 18p and 28p
- Test buttons and LED indicators to carry out educational experiments, like with the enclosed programming examples
- Easily connectable to a PC through the serial port
- Enclosed is a Flash Microcontroller (PIC16F627) that can be reprogrammed up to 1000 times for experimenting at will
- Software to compile and program your source code is included
- Power supply: 12 or 15V DC, min. 300mA, non-regulated adapter (PS1208USA (115Vac))
- IBM Compatible PC, Pentium or better, with Windows™ 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP, CDROM and a free serial RS232 port (DB-9 Serial Cable Included!)
- Dimensions: 5.75" x 4"
- Rev 2.5 supports the following microcontrollers:
- PIC12F629, PIC12F675
- PIC16C83, PIC16CR83, PIC16F83, PIC16C84, PIC16CR84,PIC16F84, PIC16F84A
- PIC16F870, PIC16F871, PIC16F872, PIC16F873, PIC16F873A, PIC16F874, PIC16F874A, PIC16F876, PIC16F876A, PIC16F877(A)(ICSP only)
- PIC16F627, PIC16F627A, PIC16F628, PIC16F628A, PIC16F648A
- PICF630, PIC16F676
- PIC16F818, PIC16F819
For full specs, please see the Instruction Manual.
QTY: 1 Kit