The Extech CT20 Continuity tester is a must have for one person cable and wire troubleshooting.
- Local continuity checking is accomplished by a bright flashing LED and loud pulsating beeper
- Remote continuity with the use of the remote probe, it does not tie-up two people when identifying and labeling long distance wire/cable runs
- Flashing remote probe - two lead, bi-color (red/green) LED probe allows a single user to identify up to three wires or cables at a time for correct labeling with only one trip to the other end location - cuts down on multiple trips back and forth
- Lightweight and pocketsized, clips on and hangs from the cable(s) under test without falling off
- Great from Electricians and Helpers, Cable TV and Audio System Installers, Alarm Technicians, Plumbers, HVAC Installers, Auto Repair Technicians, Carpenters, Handymen, and Do-it-yourself Homeowners
Includes carry pouch and user manual.
QTY: 1 Tester, Pouch, and Remote light