Use this simple module to play MP3s from a micro-SD card simply and easily. Communicates via UART serial interface, and includes an onboard op-amp for direct hookup to a speaker. Also supports reading from a USB thumb drive. Perfect for voice prompts, music with or without inter-cut advertisements, and many other uses.
- Supports MP3 and WAV decoding.
- Supports FAT16 and FAT32 file system.
- 24-bit DAC output and supports dynamic range 90dB and SNR 85dB.
- Supports AD key control mode and UART RS232 serial control mode.
- Supports maximum 32GB micro SD card and 32GB USB flash drive.
- Supports maximum 3000 audio files under the root directory of the storage device.
- Supports maximum 99 folders, and each folder can stores 255 audio files.
- Supports inter-cut advertisements.
- Supports random playback.
- Built-in a 3 watt amplifier that can direct drive a 3 watt speaker.
- 30 levels adjustable volume, and 6 levels adjustable EQ.
If you don't want to bother with a micro-sd, try the module with onboard flash HERE
Please see this product's datasheet HERE for specs and protocol definition