This connector seals, glues, and solders two wires together all at once! Simply stick two wires in, apply hot air (such as from our 2-Speed Heat Gun HERE) and watch in awe as the heat shrink quickly shrinks while the low-temp solder melts, joining the two wires together. This creates a tight waterproof seal, and has greater pull strength when compared to PVC or nylon insulated butt connectors.
- Waterproof hot melt adhesive
- Maximum electrical rating: 1Kv
- Shrink temperature: +60°C
- Starting temperature of solder melt: +138°C
- Operating temperature: -55° to +125°C
- Solder Material: SnBi (42% Tin, 58% Bismuth)
- Terminal Material: Tin
- Insulated Material: Heat shrinkable tube
Please see data sheet for dimensions.