This is a simple device for testing the presence of power on ethernet lines in many different configurations.
- Test RJ45 Ethernet ports for the presence of DC power
- Detects 802.3af, 802.3at, and non-standard DC power from 5-37V DC
- Small and compact, easy to carry around and use - Fits in a pocket
- Tests for both end-span and mid-span power
- Powered by PoE (no batteries needed)
- Easy to read bright LEDs
All trademarks remain property of their respective holders, and are used only to directly describe the products being provided.