Use as common hot feed or common ground block. Heavy plastic base with tin-plated solid brass terminal bar and screws.
Corrosion resistant tin-plated copper bus reduces heat and improves efficiency of electrical system.
- Stud Size: #10-32
- Screw Size: #8-32
- Insert molded stainless steel studs eliminate need for securing nut and allow hight torguing for excellent electrical contact
- Rased bus provides easy access tio multiple wires on a single screw.
- UL 94-V0 rated base material resists high heat
- Captive star type lock washers meet CE requirements for anti-rotation and easy installation
- Recessed mounting holes eliminate accidental shorts to aluminum and steel mounting surfaces.
- Continuous Amperge: 100A AC/ 100A DC
- Maximum Voltage: 300V AC / 48V DC
- Bus Material: Tin-Plated copper CDA 11/UNS C11000
- Studs: 2x #10-32, Torque 25.9 in-lb
- Screws: 5x #8-32, Torque 16.2 in-lb