manufacturer part number: 200/BT
This small case is ideal for protecting your iPhone, Android, or similar sized device while whitewater rafting, wing-suit gliding or spelunking. A tightly clamped lid compresses an o-ring gasket, making this case completely watertight and dustproof. High-impact polycarbonate construction endures repeated drops onto barnacle covered rocks, hot tubs, and truckstop restroom floors.
2 removable soft-foam layers accommodate a wide range of devices. A transparent lid enables you to see your device's screen. This box even includes a pressure release push-button to aid in opening the box at altitude.
The Type 200 case includes a "KLICKfix Adapter" for compatible devices. Most people will not need to use this adapter (Similar to a cell phone holder belt clip), which attaches to the back of the case for mounting in an automobile with a compatible bracket.
- Shock resistant
- Corrosion proof
- Chemical resistant
- Automatic air pressure relief valve
- Fully customizable interior
- Temperature tested between -40`C to +80`C
- Durable rubber O-ring seal
- Drop tested from a height of 3 meters
- Watertight seal - tested to a depth of 5 meters
- STANAG 4280, DEF STAN 81-41, and IP 67 Certified
- 30 Year unlimited warranty through B&W
- Dimensions: 6" x 4.25" x 1.25"
- Clear Lid
QTY: 1 x B&W Type 200 Extra Small Instrument Case - Black w/Transparent Lid ( 6" x 4.25" x 1.25")