manufacturer: B&W International
manufacturer part number: 3000/B/SI
B&W Instrument cases are developed to withstand the toughest outdoor conditions and are tested under extreme conditions. Designed to withstand extreme temperatures ranging from -40°C to +80°C, these cases are completely water tight, dust tight and air tight. They can be deployed in the harshest of outdoor environments without any risk to their contents.
Whether you need protection during climbing, hiking, kayaking or simply from airline baggage handlers, these cases are assured to withstand abuse and deliver their contents in perfect shape.
This model includes an interior filled with a cushion of cubed foam inserts, allowing it to be easily customized to fit any shape and size of device. Vetco also sells a version without this foam.
- Shock resistant
- Corrosion proof
- Chemical resistant
- Automatic air pressure relief valve
- Fully customizable interior
- Temperature tested between -40`C to +80`C
- Made from impact resistant polypropylene
- Durable rubber O-ring seal
- Drop tested from a height of 3 meters
- Watertight seal - tested to a depth of 5 meters
- STANAG 4280, DEF STAN 81-41, and IP 67 Certified
- 30 Year unlimited warranty through B&W
- Color: Black
- Size: 6.69" x 11.81" x 14.37"
- Interior: Customizable cubed foam