Xytronix LF-8800 High Powered Soldering/Desoldering Station
This is a high-powered, 100 Watt Solder and Desoldering Station, with internal vacuum pump. It's an all-in-one repair/rework station, perfect for the repair bench. This set even includes a fume extractor. Perfect for both lead-free and leaded solder/desoldering
Features of the LF-8800:
- Heater/Sensor Failed Detection: If sensor circuit fails, the heater power is shut down.
- Temperature “Lock-Out” feature: The temperature can be locked with a password code.
- ESD Safe and Spike Free circuitry: The “Zero Voltage” electronic switching design protects voltage and current sensitive components (CMOS devices, etc.) against damaging current and transient voltage spikes commonly produced by less efficient, mechanically switched stations.
- Delayed Suction: To eliminate the problem of solder clogging up the tip, a delayed switch feature has been incorporated for the unit that allows the pump to continue sucking for 1.5 seconds after the actuator switch is released
- Energy Saver Mode: If the station is left idle for 20 minutes, the energy saver feature will automatically engage, resetting the temperature to 150°C from the previous setting.
- Iron Working Option: Both soldering, desoldering irons can be used at the same time.
- Optional SMD Tweezers: Specially designed for SMD chips, SOT, Flat pack IC’s etc. reworking.
- Optional Hot Air Pencil (HAP 80): Removes SMD chips and flat packs up to 25mm.
This station includes the following:
- Soldering iron with pre-loaded standard tip
- Desoldering iron with pre-loaded standard tip
- 2 iron holders
- 426DLX Fume extractor
- AC power cord and plug
- Operation manual
This station uses the 307B iron, for which we have the following tips:
||Hot Air Pencil (Optional)
|Vacuum Pump Operating Voltage:
||7.5" x 11.5" x 4.75"