manufacturer part number: TL-POE200
This set is designed to deliver power and data over a single Ethernet cable to an Ethernet enabled device up to 100m (328.1 feet) away. The PoE kit uses two devices, an ´injector´ injects power and data into a single Ethernet cable while the ´splitter´ (also known as a POE extractor) placed at the receiving end splits the power and data back into two cables to be used by the connected Ethernet device. This convenience allows users to place Ethernet enabled devices such as access points, IP cameras, or VoIP phones anywhere that they are best suited, regardless of whether a power socket is available, to achieve the best performance for the connected devices.
This is a flexible and professional way to remotely locate Wifi access points, IP cameras, etc. in locations that do not have access to power nearby, such as on the ceiling or along an exterior wall.
The POE splitter can supply 12VDC @ 1.0A, 9VDC @ 1.0A, or 5VDC @ 2.0A to your device by means of a 2.1mm DC Barrel Plug/Jack combo. This DC barrel jack can easily be adapted to fit other devices, and Vetco carries a wide selection of other power connectors.
- Power Supply Unit of PoE Injector:
- Input: 100~240VAC
- Output: 48V, 0.5A Switching PSU
- Output Power For PoE Splitter: 12/9/5VDC
- Maximum Length: 100 meters (300 feet)
- 10/100Mbps RJ45 Port AUTO Negotiation/AUTO MDI/MDIX
This kit includes the following:
- 1 x VUPN7909 Power Injector + Power Supply
- 1 x VUPN7910 Power Splitter/Extractor
- 1x 2.1mm DC Barrel Cable (plugs into your device)
- 1 x 3' CAT-5 Ethernet Cable