manufacturer part number: 7611
Component Video + Audio to Composite Video Converter
This converter transforms Component Video signals into Composite (Yellow RCA) or S-Video.
This is a great device for hooking up a newer DVD, Xbox, Satellite receiver, or any device that has an HD-Quality component video output to an older projector, display, TV or receiver that does not have a component video input.
The component video signal is down-converted and down-sampled to the non-HD composite video format.
This Component Video to Composite Video Converter has the following connectors:
- Red RCA Jack (Component Video)
- Blue RCA Jack (Component Video)
- Green RCA Jack (Component Video)
- Red RCA Jack (Right Analog Audio)
- White RCA Jack (Left Analog Audio)
- Yellow RCA Jack (Composite Video)
- S-Video Jack (4-Pin Mini-Din)
- 3.5mm Stereo Female Jack (Stereo Analog Audio)
This converter box includes a 5VDC 1.0A Wall-wart style power supply with a 2.1mm plug.
|Component Video Input Resolutions:||480p@60Hz, 576i@50Hz, 576p@50Hz, 720p@50/60Hz, 1080i@50/60Hz, 1080p@50/60Hz|
|Power Supply:||5VDC, 2A|
QTY: 1 x Component Video to Composite Video Converter