Learn to Solder Starter Kit
Velleman Part Number: EDU03U
This kit includes a soldering iron, tools, electronic parts and the necessary printed circuit boards to complete two Velleman solder-together minikits. This is an ideal introduction to soldering set. All items are contained in a re-usable plastic storage container.
- Soldering iron and stand/support
- Side cutters
- 1 Kit - "Blinking leds": MK102
- Suited for different applications (e.g. model construction) and also educational. Adjustable flashing speed with two potentiometers.
- 1 Kit - "Led lightorgan": MK103
- Four high-intensity LEDs light up and react simultaneously to every sound. For different funny and practical applications e.g. sound indicator, simple sound-to-light unit for music. The unit can also be used to indicate when the doorbell or the telephone is ringing, which is particluarly interesting for the hearing-impaired. Adjustable sensitivity with potentiometer. Built-in microphone.
- Reusable Storage Box
- User Manual / Guide
QTY: 1 x Learn to Solder Starter Kit