2-Channel Loudspeaker Protection Circuit Kit
Velleman Part Number: K4700
This easy to build kit protects your expensive home-theater stereo speakers from switch-on popping/pulses/clicks when your amp turns on and direct-current on your speaker wires.
It is powered directly from 110VAC and has LED indicators for the state of the circuit. It is suitable for amplifiers with either a symmetrical or asymmetrical power supply.
- Switch-delay: ± 6 seconds
- DC protection: +1V/-1V
- Max. input voltage: 200Vpp + DC
- Max. switching current: 10A
- LED indication for: WAIT (switch-on delay) and ERROR (DC on speaker output)
- Power supply voltage: 110VAC
- PCB dimensions: 2.2 x 4.9"
QTY: 1 x 2-Channel Loudspeaker Protection Circuit Kit