This flexible kit includes all the components required to build 10 projects - all with no-soldering required. In addition, the breadboard and components can easily be re-used as your electronics prototyping skills grow.
The project booklet is very easy to follow, and is suitable for absolute beginners as well as those getting re-acquainted with electronics. The book starts with beginner projects and grows in complexity as it moves on. Each project describes the circuit theory of operation, and gives you both a schematic diagram AND a drawing showing where each component and wire goes on the breadboard - You won't find a better project booklet anywhere!
This kit contains the following components:
The project booklet covers the following projects:
- 1 x High-Quality 456 point Breadboard
- 2 x Push Button Switches
- 6 x Transistors
- 4 x Electrolytic Capacitors
- 1 x CDS Photo Cell / LDR
- 7 x LEDs (4 Red, 3 Green)
- 25 x Resistors
- 1 x 9V Battery Clip
- 1 x Buzzer
- 10 x Wires for Breadboard
- LED with Push-button - (Light an LED when a push-button is pressed)
- A Transistor as a current amplifier - (Light an LED using a transistor)
- Astable Multivibrator - (Let LEDs flash alternately)
- Simple Burglar Alarm with LED indication and Sound - (An example of a simple burglar alarm)
- Light Detector - (Switch on an LED when there is sufficient light)
- Polarity Tester - (Check Battery Polarity)
- Start-Stop Circuit - (Control an LED using 2 Push-buttons)
- Timer Circuit - (Make an LED switch off after a certain amount of time)
- Light Switch - (Make and LED switch on when it becomes dark)
- Water Alarm - (Make a liquid level trigger an alarm)
- Running light with 3 LEDs - (Make 3 LEDs light up shortly in succession)
The breadboard is a high-quality round-hole style breadboard with a full silkscreen - all of the rows and columns are numbered. Bussed strips on either side of the breadboard are provided for easy power and ground connections.
The only additional parts required are a 9VDC battery and a pair of scissors.
QTY: 1 x Solderless Breadboard Electronics Project Kit