USB 2.0 to IDE/SATA Adapter
This adapter should be considered a standard item in any computer technician's tool bag. It allows you to hook up a hard disk drive (IDE, Laptop IDE, or SATA) externally to a USB port on a computer. Works with any IDE or SATA device
The adapter has connectors for 40 Pin IDE, 44 Pin IDE (Laptops) and SATA. It also includes an external power supply with the standard 4-pin molex plug and a SATA power plug. The USB cable is 24" long and the power supply cord is 36" long.
This set includes the following:
This adapter is plug and play for most operating systems. Your drive will show up as a hard disk or mass storage device and can be read/written/imaged from there. This is a great tool for data recovery or hard drive duplication.
- USB 2.0 to IDE/Laptop/SATA adapter
- 6" SATA Male - SATA Male (Right Angle) cable
- 4-Pin Molex / SATA Power Supply Adapter Cable (Supplies 12VDC and 5VDC)
- 12VDC 2A DC Power Adapter
- Driver CD (Not required for most operating systems)
Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and many Linux distros.
QTY: 1 x USB 2.0 to IDE/SATA Adapter
Click on an image below to enlarge: