Arduino 3S Motor Driver Shield
The Arduino 3S Motor Driver Shield includes 4 H-Bridge drivers, allowing you to control up to 4 DC motors with independent control of speed and direction from your Arduino UNO, Diecimila, Duemilanove or Freeduino or compatible boards. Alternatively, it will drive two stepper motors, and the PWM capability makes microstepping a breeze!
This shield also provides two headers for connecting standard RC hobby servos!
It is an easy to use module that simply plugs onto your Arduino's stacking headers. It is well documented with full schematics and libraries available.
- 2 x L293D Motor Control Chips
- Total of 4 H-Bridges for controlling 4 DC motors or 2 Stepper motors
- External power connection via a screw-terminal block
- Screw-Terminal blocks for connection to motors
- 2 x Server ports for controlling RC Hobby Servos
This item is just the Arduino 3S Motor Driver Shield. No additional shields, power supplies, cables, software or other accessories are included. Vetco sells an ever increasing selection of Arduino shields and Arduino sensors.
QTY: 1 x Arduino 3S Motor Driver Shield
Click on an image below to enlarge: