Steel Wire + Cable Cutter
Platinum Tools Part Number: 10512
This heavy-duty tool is specifically designed for cutting steel wire rope, steel cable, hard steel wire, hardened spring steel, and piano wire. It is designed with a high-leverage handle for single-handed cutting of steel cable in a clean cut without pinching or crushing. The cutting head will maintain concentricity to allow crimp fittings and terminals to go on easily. The blade is precision ground and forged from chromemolybdenum steel that has been hardened to 58-68 HRC.
This tool has the following features:
QTY: 1 Steel Wire Cutting Tool
- High-Leverage Handles for single handed cutting!
- Overall Length: 8"
- Rust-Resistant electrophoretic deposition finish
- Smooth Spring Action for easy and responsive cutting
- Red rubber coated handles
- Cutting Capacity:
- Stainless Steel Wire up to 0.118"
- Stainless Steel Wire Rope up to 0.079"
- Piano Wire up to 0.118"
- Iron Wire up to 0.157"
- Threaded Steel Rod up to 0.157"
- Steel Bolts up to 0.157"