65MHz Oscilloscope Probe
Elenco Part Number: P-1E
This quality Oscilloscope Probe features 1x and 10x attenuation settings. It includes a ground clip and several probe tips in a re-usable accessory/storage pouch. The cable is 46" long and is terminated with a standard BNC male connector.
- Complete probe set, for measurements up to 65MHz
- Attenuation: 1:1 or 1:10
- Safety: 600V CATI / 300V CATII
QTY: 1 x 65MHz Oscilloscope Probe. Includes instruction/spec sheet and accessories.
- Position x1:
- Attenuation: 1:1
- Bandwidth: DC to 25MHz
- Rise time: 14nS
- Input resistance: 1Mohm (input resistance scope)
- Input capacitance: cap. scope 46pF
- Working voltage: 300V CATI, 150V CATII DC incl. peak AC derating with frequency
- Position REF: tip disconnected, scope input at ground
- Position x10:
- Attenuation: 1:10
- Bandwidth: DC to 65MHz
- Rise time: 5.5nS
- Input resistance: 10Mohm (if scope input = 1Mohm)
- Input capacitance: 12pF approx.
- Working voltage: 600V CATI, 300V CATII DC incl. peak AC derating with frequency
- Compensation range: 10 to 35pF
- Cable length: 4ft