1:4 Component Video + Audio Distribution Amplifier / Splitter
1 in, 4 out Component Video and Stereo (Left / Right) Audio distribution amplifier. This is the best way to amplify and distribute a component video + stereo audio source to up to 4 displays. This amplifier is perfect for media rooms, bars, restaurants, and home theaters.
Includes power supply.
- Type of signals: Component Video / Stereo Audio
- Input: Component Video Y/Pb/Pr, Y/CbCr, red, green, blue signals 1.00Vpp/75Ohm
- Output: Component Video Y/Pb/Pr, Y/CbCr, red, green, blue signals 1.00Vpp/75Ohm
- Video Bandwidth: >440MHz, G=+2
- Small Signal Bandwidth (-3dB): 1GHz, G=+1, 700MHz, G=+2
- Setting Time: 10ns to 0.1%, 2V Step, G=+2
- Low Distortion (SFDR):
- -66dBc @ 20MHz, Second Harmonic
- -75 dBc @ 20MHz, Third Harmonic
- Third Order Intercept(3IP): 26dBm @ 70MHz, G=+10
- Gain Flatness: 0.1dB to 75MHz
- Differential Gain Error: 0.01% to RL=150Ohm
- Differential Gain Phase Error: 0.01% to RL=150Ohm
- In/Out Terminal: RCA Connectors
- Size: (L,W,H): 4.09" x 2.83" x 1"
- Weight: 1lb
- Power Consumed: 250mA Max.
- Power Source: DC 12V @300mA - 500mA
QTY: 1 Component Video Distribution Amplifier - Includes Power Supply and Instruction Sheet.
Click on an image below to enlarge: