Universal Digital / Analog Audio Converter
Perfect for Home Theater, Dolby Digital and DTS
Run out of TOSlink inputs on your receiver? This converter will allow you to connect the TOSlink optical output from your DVD, cable or satellite receiver to a coaxial digital audio input. Don't have an Optical or Digital Coax input? Don't worry! It will also convert Digital Audio to an analog stereo left/right signal!
Want to run your ipod into a digital input on your receiver? You got it! This box also converts analog audio to digital coaxial or optical!
Don't buy a new receiver - simply change media formats and get full digital signal sound quality. No signal loss involved!
Converts the following:
- Converts Analog Audio (Left + Right) to a Digital Audio output (Optical or Coaxial)
- Converts Digital Audio (Optical or Coaxial) to an Analog Audio output (Left + Right)
- Converts Digital Optical to Digital Coaxial
- Converts Digital Coaxial to Digital Optical
- Integrated digital interpolator filter and Digital-Analog converter (DAC)
- Intergrated Analog to Digital Converter (ADC)
- Supports sampling frequencies from 16 to 100kHz
- Provides electromagnetic noise free transmission
- Easy to install and operate - just set one switch!
- Input Ports: Optical, Coaxial RCA and L/R RCA
- Input Format: Toslink, SPIDIF and LPCM 2CH
- Output Ports: Toslink, Coaxial RCA and L/R RCA
- L/R Input Impedance: 47K Ohm
- L/R Output Impedance: 47K Ohm
- Power Supply: 5VDC / 1A
- Size: 97mm W x 85mm D x 35mm H
- Full Specifications available in the product manual below.
For full specs, please see the DATASHEET.
QTY: 1 Converter, Includes Universal Digital / Analog Audio Converter, 5 VDC 1A Power Supply, Operating Manual