Video Scaler Box: Component Video / Svideo to HDMI 1080p
Designed to upscale analog video signal from Composite Video / S-Video input source to digital HDMI output of wide-range HDTV and PC resolutions; up to 1080p.
Besides video upscaling, the scaler box also converts digital/analog audio signal to digital/analog format, then output to HDMI combining with the video, TOSLink (Optical fiber), and phone jack (L/R audio) simultaneously.
This unit has a comprehensive OSD menu that allows user to select a variety of output resolutions and adjust for best picture quality.
- HDMI 1.2, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0 compliant.
- Scales any video resolutions to PC (VGA ~ WUXGA)/ HD (480i ~ 1080p) resolutions.
- Automatically detect the factory setting of the connected display and output the corresponding resolution and refresh rate, when the NATIVE output is selected.
- Supports 50/60 Hz frame rate conversion.
- Supports 3-D motion video adaptive, 3-D de-interlacing and 3:2/2:2 pull down detection and recovery.
- Provides output picture adjustment on contrast, brightness, hue, saturation, sharpness, RGB (color tone) level and aspect ratio size.
- Supports high resolution output: PC: VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA, WXGA, WSXGA, WUXGA; SD/HD: 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p
- Supports stereo LPCM analog/digital audio input and stereo LPCM analog/digital output. Simply select among the audio input sources in the OSD menu, then output the audio to HDMI, TOSLink and phone jack simultaneously.
Includes Video Scaler, 5VDC 2.6A Wall Wart power supply, 3' Composite Video cable