VGA - Component Active Converter
This RGBHV - YPbPr color space converter enables you to view PC graphics on an HDTV via a component video connection. This converter does not perform scaling, only signal conversion.
Input: One RGNHV input on a DB-15HD (VGA Female) Connector
- RGB: 0.7Vp-p, 75 ohms, terminated at the source. H,V 5Vp-p TTL sync.
- Outputs: One component video (YPbPr--Y with composite sync, H+V composite sync) on 4 color coded RCA connectors.
- Y: 1 Vp-p @ 75 ohm terminated
- PbPr: 0.7 Vp-p
- H+V: 5 Vp-p
- Dimensions: 76mm W x 30mm H x 105mm D
- Universal power supply: 5VDC 2A Center Positive, 100 ~ 240VAC, 50~60Hz
- Enclosure type: Metal
- Output clock frequency is the same as input clock frequency
Accepted Signals/Output Resolutions:
- VGA -- 480P
- XGA -- 720P (since the timing of the component out does not exactly match a standard HD 720P, some TV's may not be able to show this picture)
- 60Hz V Sync -- 480i
- 50Hz V Sync -- 576i
QTY: 1 Unit, Power Supply, Manual